Graduate School of Life and Medical Sciences Biomedical Engineering and Informatics / Medical Life Systems
Human Informatics and Systems LaboratoryWebsite of the Laboratory
IN-221, IN-223, IN-205
The Human Informatics and Systems Laboratory engages the research of medical information systems to apply advanced and intellectual technologies to the medical fields. We specifically focus on the following research topics:
- Research of Brain function using non-invasive brain apparatuses, such as fNIRS and fMRI;
- Development of ubiquitous systems for intelligent medical spaces;
- Development of innovative medical information system such as PACS and Cloud systems;
- Study of data mining algorithm from medical images and other data;
- Research of fundamental algorithms of optimization, clustering and data mining.
The MISL continues to address some of the most important medical engineering issues arising today. The MISL aspires to take a world's leadership role in the research of medical information and systems.